the current figure for deformable elements is updated with the new oblique barrier from the NHTSA test procedure
as decided at the MME TF meeting 28.01.15 in Wolfsburg.
The code for this defo element is DB.
The ADAC test procedure for the car to car (barrier to car) test is available.
The deformable element used in this procedure (Mobile Progressive Deformable Barrier) should be named DM
as decided at the MME TF netmeeting 15.04.15.
This barrier is also integrated on page 1 of the 'Object-Figures'-Document.
Page 2 is not touched and shows the various testobjects for impacts, rollover and sled tests.
The new page 3 is a proposal for the assignment of testobjects in active safty tests like
- AEB - Autonomous Emergency Breaking
- VRU - Vulnerable Road Users
- FCW - Forward Collision Warning
- LDW - Lane Departure Warning
- LKA - Lane Keeping Assist
- LSS - Lane Support Systems